Thermocouple (TC) cable sensor for machinery and high temperature applications
The OPTITEMP TCA-M60 is a mineral insulated (MI) thermocouple equipped with a standard thermo plug for an easier installation with clamping or compression fitting. The MI cable sensor is particularly suitable for applications where the ambient temperature exceeds the maximum allowable temperature of standard cable material (e.g. in test bench applications). The MI cable can be easily formed to fit into limited spaces. Its small diameter makes it perfect to provide fast response times.
The OPTITEMP TCA-M60 is mechanically and thermally highly stable. It is available with thermocouple type J, K or N, single (standard) or double (optional), according to IEC 60584 class 1. The measuring point can be ordered as isolated (standard) or grounded (optional). The MI thermocouple sensor is best used for measuring high process temperatures of gases and liquids (up to +1250°C / +2282°F), at low to medium pressures and flow velocities.
Product features and options depend on device configuration: Contact us to make sure that your preferred functionality can be combined in one device.
- High temperature measurement in limited spaces
- Flexible and hand formable MI cable sensor
- Mechanically and thermally stable
- Designed for fast response times
- Sheath material: 1.4841 / AISI 310, 2.4816 / Alloy 600 or Pyrosil®
- Suitable for installation where a connection terminal already exists
- Measuring point isolated or grounded