Liquid analytical transmitter for measurements with OPTISENS TSS, pH/ORP and COND sensors
The MAC 300 is a menu driven transmitter for continuous measurement of analytical parameters in liquid applications with the key sensors being the OPTISENS TSS 3000 and 7000. The transmitter can be installed with a user selected combination of up to three sensors. It is suited for wall-mount or panel-mount installation. The MAC 300 features communication options for up to six analogue (0/4…20 mA) and up to six relay outputs or Modbus interface.
Product features and options depend on device configuration: Contact us to make sure that your preferred functionality can be combined in one device.
- Transmitter for OPTISENS TSS 3000 and TSS 7000 series
- Can be used in combination with pH, ORP, conductive conductivity and suspended solids sensors
- Menu driven transmitter for up to three measurements
- Optional live trending and data logging
- SD card slot to save parameter sets or upload new firmware
- PC / ABS housing (IP66/67, NEMA 4/4X)