The cone flowmeter is a differential pressure (DP) flowmeter specifically engineered for applications with high accuracy requirements and disturbed flow profiles in confined installation spaces. The cone meter body can be installed with 3D/2D straight upstream/downstream pipe length and is suitable for almost any application from natural gas to steam to liquid hydrocarbons. KROHNE offers the complete cone flow metering assembly with the flow element, DP transmitter, accessories, engineering, testing and documentation from one single source.
Product features and options depend on device configuration: Contact us to make sure that your preferred functionality can be combined in one device.
- Cone flowmeter according to ISO 5167-5
- Suitable for accurate flow measurement with restricted available straight pipe length
- Large choice of wetted materials available e.g. 316L, Alloy C276, Alloy 625, Alloy 400, Duplex etc., others on request
- Manufacturing and calibration capabilities up to 48"
- Reduced TCO due to minimised need for recalibration in the field through advanced 3-D linearised OPTIBAR DP transmitters
- Complete flowmeter solution with DP flow element, valves, manifold, DP transmitters, sizing, testing and documentation from a single source
- Redundancy available (1oo2, 2oo3)
- HART®7, Foundation fieldbus and Profibus-PA communication options
- SIL 2/3 certified versions
- Ex ia, Ex d approvals
- International references with renowned EPCs