Coriolis mass flowmeter for universal applications and process control
The OPTIMASS 1010 is a cost-effective twin straight tube Coriolis mass flowmeter for a wide range of universal and hygienic applications with liquids and gases (up to 170,000 kg/h or 6,235 lb/min and +130°C / +266°F). It features an integrated Modbus converter. This makes the flowmeter an ideal solution where a DCS or a PLC is already in use and extensive communication options and control functions are not necessary. By way of its Modbus interface the flowmeter integrates easily into existing controller systems. There is no need for a conventional signal converter. Purchase costs can be saved.
Product features and options depend on device configuration: Contact us to make sure that your preferred functionality can be combined in one device.
- Twin straight tube design
- No separate converter needed: Communication direct from meter
- Optimised flow splitter for low pressure loss
- Integrated temperature measurement
- Optional PED approved secondary pressure containment up to 100 barg / 1450 psig
- Best-in-class price/performance ratio
- Optional heating jacket or purge ports
- Immunity to crosstalk: resistant to installation and process effects
- Optional EtherNet/IPTM web-interface for configuration, maintenance and diagnostics